Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. We are finally live and I am so excited to share this with you.
What can you expect from Rachel Ebuehi:
This blog is about our lives, our first pregnancy and the introduction of our first baby to our growing little family.
It’s a space for me to share our experiences, the things we love and the lessons we learn along the way.
We will be talking about:
- The stages of pregnancy, symptoms, discoveries, the joys and the struggles
- Buying all the things our little one will need (and probably some things they won’t need but we will buy anyway)
- Product reviews of the items we love and those we didn’t like so much. We will also revisit a lot of items once our baby arrives to see what was really necessary and what we could have done without
- Our adventures, gatherings and places we visit
- The things we love; food, technology, social media, news, culture, fashion, fitness, beauty, TV & movies and whatever we think you will enjoy.
- Introducing our little baby to the world when they arrive, I can’t wait to share their developments, smiles, adventures – all the things that make being parents the best job in the world
This site is a platform for family and friends from around the world to follow us and keep up to date with the joys and blessings that having a baby brings to your life.
I’m just an ordinary woman whose life is changing for the better, I believe the best type of blog is a truthful one, so I promise it won’t all be rose-tinted sunnies – having children is hard work and I will keep it real with humour and honesty.
Thank you for visiting, hope you enjoy our journey.
Anthony HarrisonJanuary 20, 2017 at 12:45 pm